We are now taking registrations for September 2013 and places are filling up.
Please contact us to put your child on our Waiting List.
Here we will list information relevant to the parents and families of our attending children. Please check regularly to find out essential information.
- We are now taking children from 2 years of age, please contact Gail to arrange a visit, to add your child to our Waiting List or book in for a free Stay n Play session
- Our Leavers' Party is on Friday 19th July between 9.30am and 11.30am. This is a Party for our children who will be leaving us for primary school in September only. All our other children will finish their term on Thursday 18th July at 3.30pm
- http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ - don't forget to visit them to purchase your Bargains and earn us some money
- For all the up-to-date 2013 term dates see right hand side >>>>
- Find us on facebook to see what our children have been up to day to day
- We close for the Spring Bank Holiday Half Term on Friday 24th May at 12.30pm.
Playmates Pre-school is a Ofsted registered Pre-school based in Raunds, East Northamptonshire.
We are successfully Committee managed by the parents and carers of our children that attend the Setting to ensure families and staff work together effectively for the welfare and education of the children in our care.
We take children from 2 years old for 3 hours sessions, with or without a lunch club and also offer full day care between 9.00am and 3.30pm for any of our children.
Playmates Pre-school officially opened in 1991 and was originally based at the Saxon Hall in Raunds. We moved to our
current premises at Windmill Primary School, Raunds during 2001. Although we are based within their grounds, we welcome all children regardless of which Primary school they are going to attend and we have an excellent relationship with all the primary schools in the local area.
We are OFSTED registered 220279, affiliated to the Pre-school Learning Alliance (PLA) 14183 and are a Registered Charity, number 1028557.
We work to the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.